The mission of Dell City Independent School District is to develop in students the desire and means to attain knowledge, a sense of personal worth and integrity, and an acceptance of responsibility in society.
- Design and implement the aligned TEKS curriculum, emphasizing critical thinking as measured by well-defined student achievement goals.
- Provide an educational environment that will actively create a positive learning community through citizenship, respect, self-discipline, and personal responsibility.
- Involve and motivate students to be successful self-disciplined learners through quality, innovative, and positive instruction founded on a challenging curriculum.
- Provide technology as a tool to enhance student performance and educate students, parents, teachers, and community members in the use of technology.
- The District provides opportunities for family and community involvement that will result in a positive partnership.
= a willingness to do; to give;
and to work with the district, sharing responsibility
at various levels of involvement, and accepting responsibility for the education of students.